Networks form a key component of the value chain. With ongoing and significant changes occurring throughout the sector, independent networks (iDNOs and iGTs) can struggle to keep abreast of market developments and the commercial & regulatory implications of new rules and modifications.
Cornwall Insight and Pixie Energy have developed a specific and bespoke regulatory service for network companies. This will provide Network businesses with timely updates on changes that could impact their operations and ensure clear notification of vital changes in policy, regulation and industry codes. Our services include monthly backstop assessments, weekly updates and a monthly forum to discuss the key challenges and issues of our customers.
Past network-related activity undertaken by Cornwall Insight has predominantly provided services to suppliers and generators, and its well respected knowledge of network charges and charging models. It is also heavily involved in wider industry workstreams including Open Networks, and innovation projects under Network Innovation Allowance and Competition funding (NIA and NIC).
Our services in energy networks
Networks regulatory service – an in-depth service designed for network operators and consumer bodies that covers impact assessments, industry modifications and clear summaries of key industry meetings.
Network charging forecasts – reports which set out our forecast of long-term TNUoS and DUoS charges, capacity scenarios and GDA/DDA mapping
- Network Forum – a monthly Forum providing updates and insight for independent network operators into relevant policy and regulatory developments.
For more information about our services contact us on email@example.com
- WPD, ElectraLink and IBM to deliver Virtual Monitoring tool for EVs
- UKPN ranks second in the world for smartness of network
- Government launches a Net Zero Review
- Energy:2030 Issue 22
- 14.7MW community solar and battery farm wins finance deal
- Electricity North West launches Smart Street project
- ScottishPower and SP Energy Networks launch new climate roadmap
- Gnewt joins Cisco’s Vehicle-to-Grid E-Flex project
- Smarter grid solutions respond to the governments EV charging consultation
- Energy White Paper delayed until Q1 2020
- Government launches new Charging Infrastructure Investment Fund
- SPEN launches “largest ever” call for flexibility services with Piclo