Electric Vehicles have emerged as the frontrunner in the effort to decarbonise transport in UK and international markets.
Electric Vehicles have gained significant momentum in recent years, and the space now involves a range of traditional energy market players as well as new participants, such as fleet operators and automakers.
The size of the opportunity is large, with potential for innovative retail offerings, smart charging, and grid services.
At Pixie Energy, we examine the whole Electric Vehicle sector, distilling key trends, issues and opportunities into accessible reports, forums and training courses for our customers.
Our services in the EV space
- Charged Up: Future Fleet is designed for fleet operators, leasing companies, charge point operators, DNOs and other organisations engaged in the transition to electric vehicles (EVs) in Great Britain. This quarterly report provides holistic market intelligence delivering insight on the dynamic EV sector, informed by industry leading market, policy and EV expertise. It comes with a weekly news bulletin service.
- Electric Vehicle and Charging Infrastructure Forum – This Forum provides customers with commercial, regulatory and policy analysis on the latest developments impacting the EV charging market. Hosted every month, it also allows participants to share and discuss their own issues, concerns and best practice.
- Understanding the EV Sector – At this training course, our market experts lead sessions covering the latest developments in the wider EV market, including fundamental policy & regulatory workstreams, smart charging solutions to manage local networks and investment in EV assets. Insight will also be given on value in the domestic and non-domestic retail sector, including vehicle-to-grid propositions, end-user market intelligence and future directions.
- EV trading scheme Private Members Bill has first reading
- Government to invest £3.4mn in wireless charging trials for taxis in Nottingham
- Octopus and EO launch partnership with EV charging solution
- EV Energy Taskforce urges better EV and electricity sector interoperability
- Record year of sales for zero emissions vehicles
- Pod Point becomes Groupe PSA’s exclusive chargepoint supplier in UK
- UKERC: Demand for SUV’s continues to surpass BEV sales figures
- Centrica and Citygate launch an EV technology partnership
- WPD, ElectraLink and IBM to deliver Virtual Monitoring tool for EVs
- Two reports highlight the need to accelerate EV uptake
- Consumers remain deterred in adopting lower carbon transport
- Vattenfall and Honda collaborate on the development of home charging solutions